My performance so far

After the first partial, I consider I got good grades, however I can do better. According to the strategies I wrote, I forgot a bit about them. At the beggining of the partial, I did most of the goals I had. Unfortunately, after several weeks, I didn't have time for them. One goal that I reached, was that every Friday I watched a serie or movie in English. Everyday I listened to music in English, I can say that it really helped me. From this partial I learned one important thing, if I'm doing homework I don't have to listen to music. In one activity I made a mistake because of it, I have to focus on what I'm doing. I'm not te happiest with my exam grade, I'm absolutely sure I can make a big effort. The biggest thread I have for next partial is the exam as well, but now that I know my weakest areas I can improve them. I expect that at the end of the course I will got a grade over than 95.


Comentarios